It’s time to play 11 Things. I love posts like this and I agree with the person I got this from: “[It is] mainly because, as a journalist, it’s me usually asking the questions rather than answering them.” (Thanks Tara @ aftertheraincomessunshine.com)
1. Always post these rules.
2. Answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
3. Write 11 new questions
4. Tag 11 blogs.
1. If you were a character in a novel how would the author describe you in one sentence?
She was full of ideas and determination to see each of them through, only her confidence seemed to let her down.
2. If you’re feeling down what one thing is guaranteed to cheer you up?
A cup of tea.
3. Is there a country you’ve longed to visit but never have?
Greece (Athens mainly).
4. Are you superstitious? Of what?
Yes. I believe the number five is unlucky for me. And I can always be seen chucking salt over my shoulder. I hate it.
5. Do you like your name? Have you ever wanted to be called something else?
Yes (now). I always wanted to have something a bit more exciting though. I went to uni with someone called Crystal Jeans and remember thinking that was an epic name.
6. If you had the choice between a top chef cooking you a meal and your favourite musical artist performing just for you which would you go for and why?
Beyoncé. I can always cook my own steak. I can’t sing like Queen B.
7. Would you change anything about your blog if you could?
Yes. I’d find the money to upgrade to make it more personal.
8. Most recent book you have read.
Just finished Stephen King: On Writing and now reading Andy Miller’s The Year of Reading Dangerously.
9. What quality do you value most in a person?
10. Do you have a favourite room in your house? Which one and why?
The living room because it’s where all the family are most of the time, followed closely by my tiny, crammed office.
11. What’s the first thing you see when you wake up?
Husband snoring or an empty pillow, followed by baby smiles from James while Adam shouts “mummy” from his room.
1. Why did you start a blog and what is your number one blog tip?
2. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
3. What was the most influential book you’ve read?
4. What would you have for your last supper?
5. Can you name something you think everyone should do at least once in their lifetime?
6. What popular brand/company can you really not stand?
7. What does friendship mean to you?
8. Do you have that one special item which is never far from your side?
9. Who is your favourite Disney character?
10. What book is next on your reading list?
11. Who in the world do you most wish would read your blog?
If you want to play consider yourself tagged. Please let me know in the comments if you do it.