After feeling rather despondent yesterday (read why here) I decided to write something a bit lighter today to put a smile on my face.
I hope the other writers/bloggers out there can relate to some of these.
Top Ten problems a writer is faced with every day:
- When you want to write, but you want to read more.
- When there is no one around to read your first draft. Even worse, when no one wants to read your first draft.
- You live with people who don’t ‘do’ reading.
- There is something trashy on television but you really want to watch it.
- You cannot remember the word you so desperately want to use.
- You wait all day/night for your allocated writing time only to sit down at the computer/notepad with writer’s block.
- Writer’s block.
- You read something you wish you had written yourself.
- You read back yesterday’s work and hate it.
- You get distracted writing for your blog instead of working on your novel.
Share the hashtag #WritersDailyProblems. I’d love to find out what yours are!