Today’s Blogging 101 challenge is telling me that “blogging is a communal experience” and I need to begin engaging with the blogging community.
My assignment – follow five new topics in the Reader and five new blogs.
I have already made a start on this and would like to link up to the blogs I am enjoying following at the moment. The topics I’m following are below too.
Blogs I Follow:
- Tara over at After The Rain. I use to work with Tara and I was delighted to discover she had a blog; she’s a very talented writer. In her own words her blog is about: “[Family] life together as well as some of the issues that are important to me, including pregnancy loss, couch to 5k running and living more sustainably.”
- Jen over at Jen’s Pen Den. I met this lovely lady through this year’s NYC Midnight Flash Fiction Challenge. My favourite part of her blog is her editing tips. They are definitely worth a read if you want to better yourself as a writer.
- Laura Gabrielle Feasey over at I Smith Words. It’s actually her Literary Lion flash fiction challenge which has me hooked.
- The Mom Who Runs. This is another NYC Midnight buddy who has inspired me. I believed she’s just had another baby and is still writing and blogging away.
- This one I’ve added just now – The Daily Post. Well who else do I thank for getting me into Blogging 101?
Topics I’m Following:
Thanks for reading folks.
Any suggestions of topics and/or blogs to follow please comment to let me know.