This year I set myself the challenge of reading two books a month. I’m not going to lie; it was difficult.
To say it was a shock to the system is an understatement so I’m proud of what I’ve achieved.
Please enjoy taking a look at my list and feel free to ask me anything about the choices I made or the books I read during 2015.
Want to know what I’m reading next? Check out my Reading List 2016.
(1) The 100 – Kass Morgan
(2) 1,000 Awesome Writing Plots – Ryan Andrew Kinde
(3) Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
(4) The 100 (Day 21) – Kass Morgan
(5) The Hunted (book six of The Enemy series) – Charlie Higson
(6) Geeks vs Zombies (short) – Charlie Higson
(7) To Kill A Mockingbird – Harper Lee
(8) Becoming Death – Melissa Brown
(9) On Writing – Stephen King
(10) A Year of Reading Dangerously – Andy Miller
(11) Go Set A Watchman – Harper Lee
(12) The Master and Margarita – Mikhail Bulgakov
(13) The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
(14) My Turn To Make The Tea – Monica Dickens
(15) No Plot? No Problem! – Chris Baty
(16) I Let You Go – Clare Mackintosh
(17) The Grownup – Gillian Flynn
(18) Into the Darkest Corner – Elizabeth Haynes